About Me

Just like it says above, this blog is a place were I can share treasures. A place I can share Bible verses, sermons or thoughts that have helped and encouraged me. My hope and prayer is that they will do the same for you. My name is Laura and I come from Northern Ireland but for the last 20 years I have lived in Denmark with my husband and 3 children. My husband is Danish so he is the MAIN reason for me living where I do. Our children are not so young anymore, our oldest daughter Sara is 19, our son Andrew is 17 and our daughter Leah is 13.

Monday 14 February 2011

Part 2


Just thought I would upload the second part of the message on "What would Jesus think" for anyone interested in hearing it.  (The first part is under Sunday 13th February.)

4 comments:

  1. Joyce Meyer is good! I catch her on TV now and again... I'll watch this segment soon; thanks for sharing it, Laura~ God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re welcome Teri. Yes I so enjoy Joyces teaching and she can be soooo funny too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll watch it soon too, as soon as I get the chance, theres not enough hours in the day at the minute! Ps thanks for changing the blog language to english, I could figure the danish out but it makes life easier in english!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I didn´t even realise it was in Danish until my dad said he was lost and couldn´t figure out what he was meant to do. He was amazed that you could work out how to write a comment etc..hahaha

    ReplyDelete