About Me

Just like it says above, this blog is a place were I can share treasures. A place I can share Bible verses, sermons or thoughts that have helped and encouraged me. My hope and prayer is that they will do the same for you. My name is Laura and I come from Northern Ireland but for the last 20 years I have lived in Denmark with my husband and 3 children. My husband is Danish so he is the MAIN reason for me living where I do. Our children are not so young anymore, our oldest daughter Sara is 19, our son Andrew is 17 and our daughter Leah is 13.

Sunday 13 February 2011

What would Jesus think?

This morning as I lay in bed I listened to this teaching by Joyce Meyer. I was challenged and blessed...in fact I need to listen to it again!! 


I thought I would share it on here - a treasure for the heart.


(If you have never listened to Joyce before, now is your chance. I know that for years I never listened to her as I had heard many rumours about her. For years I believed the rumours. One day I decided to judge her for myself and not listen to what others said about her. To judge for myself I needed to listen to her and hear what she had to say. At first her style of preaching didn´t appeal to me, but once I got used to that what she said started to bless me.) 


What I like about her is her practical teaching, she helps you put God´s word to work in your every day life.  She is so open about her life and things she has gone through and struggled with. She herself was sexually abused by her father throughout her childhood. What God has done in her life is amazing. He has changed her, she is living on another level with God. 


I encourage you to take time and listen.....


Have a great Sunday:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment